Followers

Thursday 11 April 2013

'For the Girls' Blog Challenge Entry


I could not resist entering my friend Sheila's Blog Challenge when i saw the theme was 'For the Girls' i thought pink, flowers and a fairy would be nice and pretty xx

I have used up a few more offcuts as part of my ongoing personal challenge to use up the pieces i keep for just in case lol like we all do x

I chose a piece of pink stripey paper and cut this to a few mm shorter than the card blank i made from a piece of centura pearl left over from an envelobox, i matt &layered the pink stripey paper with a piece of holographic starburst cardstock by creata and wrapped a piece of satin edges organza ribbon around this base part of the card and fixed to the front of the cardblank with a thin layer of glue gel. i then tied a bow with same ribbon and attached this with glue gel xx

I then cut a strip of pale pink centura paper to the length of the pink stripey paper and attached this to the card front.

The image is a whimsy stamp that i got free from a magazine in the summer i love her cute face and flowing hair. i stamped her onto a small scrap of neenah cardstock and coloured with promarkers - except her wings which i coloured with pink and clear sakura stardust pens and then blended the pen lines out with waterbrush  for a pale sparkly look. i matt&layered this topper with pink stripey paper and the a piece of centura cardstock edged pink promarker. i fixed this to cardfront with foam tape.

i stamped and die cut a sentiment circle from pink gem stamps, and then die cut a scallop circle matt from a scrap of coredinations dusky pink cardstock. fixed to card front with foam pads xx

I chose some paper roses and paper rose buds to match the colours in the coloured image and fixed at the corner of the topper with some fabric leaves using glue gel. added some punches flowers using my multiflower punch by creata lastly adding some pink gems from my stash xx

I hope you like my card and i send my best wishes and luck to all the entrants to the challenge

pop over to Sheila's Blog if you havent already to have a peek at the other entries and maybe have a go xx

much love kezzla xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kerrie, thanks for joining my challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...