Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

New Challenge 'Clean & Simple' at - Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog xx

Today we begin a new Challenge over at the Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog

The theme is 'Clean & Simple' sponsered by Digi company 'Robyn's Fetish' prize of 4 of their Digi's

Here is my Example for the Challenge


For this card i used a few basic Matt&layers for a very simple card compared to my usual style

I coloured the Digi from Robyn's Fetish using my Copic Markers to match the colours in the floral paper

You will have a week to post your entry onto the blog link and the rule is you need to use a Digi Image for your entry

thank you for checking out my blog today i look forward to seeing your entries at the Challenge please follow the link below

Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...