Followers

Thursday 19 September 2013

Frame It - Creative Moments Challenge

Oooops im late posting this so sorry been packing and last minute prep for weekend

Today is the launch of the New Challenge at the Creative Moments BLOG i do hop you will visit to see the Project by the Brilliant Design Team and please do take part its a lot of fun and there are prizes to be won (ooops i sounded like the host of Fun House then lol showing my age remembering that show hehe)

The Challenge this week Is sponsered by  Eureka Stamps and the winner gets to choose Digis from their STORE as their prize yay!

Here is my Project


I chose to use this Seaside frame which i took into my design programme and added the sentiment brfore printing onto Rymans Bright White cardstock and colouring with Copics a simple matt onto turquoise Creata mirror board and mounted with foam tape at a jaunty angle to the Creata 8x8 scalloped cardbase. All the Diecuts are from Joy Crafts dies and cut from various Mirror board colours - I added them all around the outside but tucked under to create and Frame around the Topper.


I hope you like my project and i hope to see your entries soon

Luv & Hugs
Kerrie DT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...