Followers

Monday 30 September 2013

Tea Light Tube Box - for Creata Challenge 12

Good Morning! Hope you are all well and keeping warm now the weather is turning colder xx

Today a New Challenge begins over at the Creata Challenge BLOG

ANYTHING BUT A CARD! and it is a lot of fun so why not join in the fun xx

Here is my Project


I decided to do a bit of 'UpCycling' so using an empty Loo Roll I made this 'Tea Light Tube Box'

I chose a nice Backing Paper from the Creata Festive Pads the Longer set (12.5x26.5cm)

I covered the Loo Roll Tube with the Paper and then made a lid and a base using Creata Hammered cardstock which I also covered with the paper - I chose Washi Tape that color blended and then Die cut some snowflakes from Creata Mirror Board in Red and Creata A5 cardstock in Sky Blue

This cute box holds 9 tealights and i chose Linen scented candles to put inside i think these would make really nice teacher gifts fot my children to give out at school this year so looks like i will be busy for a few weeks lol xx

Thank you so much for visiting today and i really hope that you will join in the Challenge - please stop by the BLOG to see the Projects by the Design Team they are all amazing x

Luv & Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
Creata DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...