Followers

Monday 7 October 2013

Besties Challenge - Paper Piecing

Today has been a very cold and grey day here and its taken me a while to feel up to doing much at all but I'm here to share a project with you made for the New Challenge over at the UK Besties Challenge BLOG - dont forget to visit the blog to see all the details for entering the Challenge xx

The Challenge theme is Paper Piecing this is a technique where you print a digi or stamp an image onto various papers and then careful cut out parts to glue onto a Copy of the Image but doing this you can create fabric and patterned panels easily i.e: a dress or pretty top etc x

Here is my project I created using the Carley Duff DT Besties Images (which Gill has merged into one digi for us)


I have used some papers printed from Docrafts Digital Designer 'Papermania Capsule' collection all in the colourway Heather - i printed the digi 5 times once on each sheet of patterned paper and once onto Rymans cardstock - I then cut out various clothing items from the patterned print outs to make up the outfits of the 4 Images and even Carleys Bandana. the colouring was using Copic Markers.

I chose my Favourite of the patterend papers as the backing paper and mat & layers are with Kraft Card and purple Mirror Board both from Creata.

I die cut 4 corners using Mirror Board and Die by Joycrafts available from Creata.

I finished the card with paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I hope you like my card and i hope you visit again soon

Luv & Hugs
Kerrie DT
x x x

3 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...