Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Spots & Stripes - New Challenge at The Stamping Chef

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr how are you all now that Autumn has definately arrived - I hope you are all wrapped up warm and tucked up in Kraft Area's creating hehe well if you are i have the perfect Challenge for you to enter it is a New Challenge over at The Stamping Chef Challenge BLOG

The Theme is Spots & Stripes and the Design Team have been working hard on their Projects to show off some of the Brilliant Digital Stamps by Tamara (The Stamping Chef herself)

Here is my Project for the Challenge


I chose to use 'Fighter' as it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and at The Stamping Chef we have been making with the specially drawn images by Tamara as her way of raising awareness x - you get Fighter -  HERE check out the Store for the other amazing Images for this special month too xx

I have used Creata Products on my card so that I add this to my Samples for the Creata show 1pm on Create&Craft.tv xx

Recipe

Digi coloured with Copic Markers (I added spots to bandana with Sakura white pen)
Creata double sided paper pad
Creata Mirror Board (black)
Creata Clock Die
Creata Flourish Die
Creata Flower Die
Creata Bird Die
Buttons from my stash

Dont forget to visit and join the Facebook Recipes GROUP where we have weekly challenges the Image for this week's challenge is called 'Mane Event' you can now get her at a discounted price to enter into the challenge until Sunday the winner of the challenge gets to choose a Digi of their choice from the store

Here is my Project for the Recipes Challenge this week


I really love her Hair xxx

I hope you like my Projects today and i hope to see you again soon

Luv & Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
TSC - DT

4 comments:

  1. Kerrie, these are stunning hun, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are fab with you. Lovely colouring in and embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards and image.Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards saw them on tv today they looked great xxxx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...