Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Georgia the Brave - The Stamping Chef

Oh no I got a bit busy making up orders I forgot to blog this card earlier in the week :(

I totally love the Image on this card as I had requested her from our Talented Tamara of The Stamping Chef xx

her name is 'Georgia the Brave' and you can get her HERE!!

Here is the card I made


I coloured Georgia using Copic Markers and cut her out leaving a tiny border.

Colours used:
Hair: E37, E35, E33, E31
Rose: R39, R29
Skin: E11, E00, E51 with R02 for blush
Eyes: YG63, YG61 with C2 for makeup
Armour: N5, N3, N1
Shield: C6, C4, C2, R29, R24, C0
Sword, C4, C2

I wanted to create a vine effect like Prince Philip cuts down in my Fave Fairy Story 'Sleeping Beauty' I have created my vines using a Cheery Lynn Die which ive cut twice and entwined together and added a few ribbon roses.

The Embossed background is using an 8x8 embossing folder by Crafters Companion on snow white silver pearl centura cardstock which I amve Matt&Layered using Creata Mirror Board in red.

The Sentiment is typed using Docrafts Digital Designer software I got inspiration from Google Quotes but reworded to suit my card - I added a few gems to finish off my card

I hope you like my card and visit again soon

Hugs Kerrie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...