Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Ditzie Digi Designs - New Challenge xx

Today a New Challenge has begun over at Ditzie Digi Designs Blog and the Theme as Always is Anything Goes - why not visit the blog to see the Design Team Inspiration and get those entries in - we would love to see them :)

Here is my Design Team project for the challenge


 I have chose to use 'Hello Sweetie' by Kelly Rhodes of Ditzie Digi Designs

I really love this Image she is so cute and so lovely to colour

I have used my Copic Markers to colour the Image - I chose a backing paper in a similar check and then coloured the Image to match this paper. Matt & Layering is using aqua Core'dinations cardstock and rolled gold Mirror Board. I chose a strip of Burlap to add some texture and interest down the side. I then also die cut a circular die using core'dinations and inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink and tucked this and a Lace Doily behind the Image Topper. The little pocket watch is a Joycrafts die which i cut using rolled gold mirror board and i distressed it using a nail file for an aged look. The greeting is a polymer stamp by 'Dreamee's' - I added a few blue flat back pearls to finish off the card.

I hope you like my project and will join in the Challenge this week :)

I have entered this card into the Lace Challenge over at We Do Doobadoo Blog you can enter too on the link below
http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-6-lace-we-do-doobadoo-craft.html

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
DDD DT

2 comments:

  1. Cute image and great coordination of colors. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...