Followers

Thursday 19 June 2014

Be Unique! - Post for Becca Crabbe 'A Girl Who Crafts'

Today I have been in my Kraft Korner making a few things for fun

A few days ago I volunteered to promote an Image by one of my group members over at Kerrie's Kraft Korner on facebook who designs her very own Digital Stamps which she advertises and sells via her Blog 'A Girl Who Crafts' Becca  is a lovely girl who I am very pleased to support :)

Here is the card I made using one of her Images 'Ghost of a Time'

I really love how her hair turned out 


For this Image I have Paper Pieced her dress using patterned papers

for the rest of the Image I have used Copic Markers

Hair: RV29, RV25, RV21
Skin: C5, C3, C1
Eye Detail: R22, R20

Recipe
Papers are from Docrafts Digital Designer 'Papermania Capsule' CDrom
Metallic Cardstock - Silver
Patterned Mirror Board - Cerise with Silver spirals
Joycrafts 'Billie's Flourishes' Dies
Visible Image 'Sewing Room' Stamp Set
Organza Ribbon Flowers
Vintage Lace Roses
Flat Back Pearls - coloured with RV29 Copic

thank you for visiting today and I hope to see you back here soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...