Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Bestie's Friday Post



Hiya I've been a bit busy today but would like to share with you my Friday Make for Sherri Baldy's  Blog

I wanted to make something bright and colourful so I chose a cute little digi and some papers and an idea came to me so I just went with it 

The Image I chose was 'Dragonfly' one of the newer Images from Sherri Baldy My Besties you can get her HERE at the Etsy Store


I coloured her using Copic Makers then fussy cut out her and the 2 Dragonflies that are part of the Digi Image.



The papers I have used are from a Sidewalks Pad 'October Afternoon' they are really summery colours and just what I wanted to use for my card. I matched them up with a few offcuts from my stash and then set about layering it all up. I used a few strips of the papers down the sides and circle cutouts for the flower centres.

I have used Salmon Pink mirror board for matt&layering and for the Doily diecut behind the paper doily. A piece of music score that was left over from another card I used at a jaunty angle for a bit of dimention to the card.

The sentiment I have used is a freebie which you can find at the link below
http://scrap-a-licious-times.blogspot.co.uk/p/sentiment-digital-stamps.html


 I have used a few fabric flowers and some die cut flourishes for some texture and a summery feel, this is where I then used the cut out Dragonflies from the image like they are flying around the flowers.




I thank you for visiting my Blog today and I hope to see you again soon

Oh don't forget Sherri is having a sale over at her Etsy Store for the next few days enter the following code at the Etsy Checkout for 25% off your total purchase  Bestiesale4u25

Hugs Kerrie
Besties DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...