Followers

Monday 25 August 2014

Besties 'Something Old, SOmething New'

Hiya and welcome to my DT post for the My Besties UK Challenge

Today the theme is Anything Goes/Something Old, Something New - please do visit the Challenge BLOG to see the DT Inspiration Makes and to read all the Info - great prizes if you Enter x

Here is my Card for the Challenge




I chose to use one of the Newer Images 'Sweet Candy - Remix' for part of my Something New element you can get her HERE

I coloured her using Copic Markers and then fussy cut her out.

I chose some papers and cardstock that I have had for a long time along with some paper and fabric flowers that we hiding in my stash as my Something Old Element.

The Heart Shape Die Set is my Something New element

I made a Heart Easel Card using the largest Heart Die, some Matt&Layering using smaller Heart Dies.

Thank You for visiting my Blog today and I hope to see your entries in the Bestie's UK Challenge soon x x x

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
UK Besties DT

9 comments:

  1. beautiful kerrie love the colours - Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and such lovely colours - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kerrie, I like this image the design and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cat take my eyes off that hair!!! it just shines!!! beautiful. i love the shape and the layout.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kerrie you know I love your work ... love the colouring and your layout is amazing <3 hugs Anita x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...