Followers

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Indroducing Beach Babe PinUp


Hiya and welcome to another DT post from me for Paperbabe Stamps

Today at Paperbabe Stamps BLOG we are Showcasing to you something a little different from our Kim.... Beach Babe PinUp a digi set especially for more grown up cards

This Beauty is a set featuring 4 different Swim Suits both in Digi and Faint Line so 8 Images in one set.


I had a lot of fun colouring her up using my Copic Markers and some Paper Piecing where I printed the digi again onto patterned paper and then cut out her swin suit and glued the pieces in place on my coloured image.


I chose to make a card with lots of layers with Digital Papers from my stash and some Mirror Board i used one of these papers for the paper piecing technique on the Digi Image. The Bow on her Swimsuit I coloured to match the flowers in the Paper.


 The layered flowers I made using 4 different sizes of flower die using the Papers used for the layers on my card. I cut each petal halfway to the centre to create movement and then embossed each petal on the reverse to add dimension and then layered them up using glue gel. I added flat back Pearls and Dew Drops to the centres.


The sentiment I stamped using 2 words from  the Paperbabe Fabulous Everything stamp set using Brown Ink I then Layered onto Mirror Board and attached to the car using Foam Pads

I hope you like my card and will visit again tomorrow for another Showcase from Paperbabe

Head on over to the Paperbabe Stamps BLOG to see more about the Digi Images and to find links to the other Design Team Blogs x

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
Paperbabe DT



4 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...