Followers

Thursday 18 September 2014

With Love From Paris - hehe x



Yesterday a New Challenge began over at The Stamping Chef BLOG - please do visit to see the amazing DT examples and more info about the Challenge which is a nice challenge as the prize is 3 The Stamping Chef images of the winners choice

Here is my DT project for the Challenge - so sorry it is late 

I have used the lovely 'Mademonsieur' Image which got me thinking of Paris and I built my theme 
from there 

I coloured the Image using Copic Markers which I have chosen to match in with the papers I chose to use, they are papers from The Stamping Chef  'Silk Promises' paper pack


I then chose a few Paris them stamps from 'Creata', From 'Aly's Inky Fingers' and from 'Sam Poole' to create my layered up background and embellishments


I stamped a script stamp from Creata over one of the backing papers.

I have used Distress Inks to age and distress the papers and embellishments.



The Crochet Flowers I made using Crochet Lace which I pulled on of threads to pull the lace into a rosette shape which I then stitched the two ends together to keep it neat. I atached this rosettes to the card front using glue gel and fixed a button to the centre of each also using glue gel.



The french breads I have cut them using Dies by Joycrafts and some 'Funky Foam' in cream that I have then inked using distress ink to give the baked look.



I do hope you like my card and it inspires you to enter the Anything Goes theme challenge, I would love for you to  visit again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
TSC DT




11 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous. What a lot of detail you've added Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love. The image and the background is great really love the detail in the embelishments especially the bread sticks xx😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much Jennifer for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  3. WOW Kerrie this is stunning! I adore the image and the fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Kerrie! I love the Paris theme and embellishments! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Julie for your lovely coomment x

      Delete
  5. Hello Kerrie, wow those bread sticks look fabulous. A Great card and love the colors you have used. Great use of embellishments as well.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much Teighan for your lovely comment x x

      Delete
  6. So has to be one of my fsve cards you've made.... Lots so see fabbytastic xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...