Followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Paperbabe New October Stamp Release Showcase day #2

Hiya it is such an exciting week for us all at Paperbabe Stamps we are getting to Showcase the New Release Stamps for October 

Today is the turn of the New 'Watercolour Alphabet' stamp sets there are two sets Uppercase and Lowercase and they are gorgeous


I had a lot of inky fun with these stamps and my Distress Inkpads I love how the letters work together with their watercoloured partners - I love all the paint splats and elements too so much fun x

My Watercolour Alphabet example


Im a bit addicted to making my own backing papers using stamps so I have done that again for this card using some of the smaller paint splats from the lowercase set. I then attached this paper to a scallop edge cardblank. 
The main topper is stamped onto Watercolour Card I love the texture of this card and thought it would work lovely with the stamp set.
I have used a few shades Distress Inks on this card some bright and some muted... Milled Lavender, Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass and Worn Lipstick.
I stamped a few watercolour splats in opposite corners and then i used the layer up hearts and the heart outline in the other two opposite corners along with the tiny watercolour drops. The main section I stamped the larger Spritz stamp from 'Spritz and Speckle' set twice in the middle in 2 different distress ink colours. I then stamped the Water colour letters and then the fineline letters from the set over the top. I doodled lines around the outside of the topper using a fine ZIG liner pen.
It is a simple card layout but i wanted to show off the simplicity of the set

I hope you like my card please visit again tomorrow as I have another Showcase Make lined up for you 

Hugs Kerrie
Paperbabe DT
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your arty side come out sis. Love and need those stamps!!! Ya ickle tease x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...