Followers

Thursday 20 November 2014

Tealight Gift Box - for DTBST


Hiya and Welcome to My Blog

Today its a 'Dare To Be Sassy Thursday' so its time to show you my make for the New Challenge over on the 'Sassy Studio Designs BLOG' the theme today is 'Watch it Fall - Leaves'

I chose to use 'Effie Trinket 1' for my Image today as she is also up as our 'Flashback Friday' Image for tomorrow so keep your eyes open for when she is available at the Special Flashback Price for the week starting tomorrow 


I coloured her using Copic Markers

I wanted to make something a little different so I created a box for some tealight candles using pearlescent cardstock and cut out a window which i lined with acetate


I printed out a quote from 'Emily Bronte' about Fall Leaves, matted this onto sanded kraftcard and fixed to the card front.

I die cut some leaves from mirror board and textured metallic paper and attached them around the window.

I then fussy cut 'Effie' using a pair of small scissors and fixed her to the front of the box.

Its a simple make but really nice to give to someone as a gift

I hope you like my make and will visit again soon, dont forget to head on over to the Sassy Blog to see the Design Team examples and enter the challenge

Hugs Kerrie x x
Sassy DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...