Followers

Friday 3 April 2015


Happy 40th Birthday Trudie 

Here is your blog hop
we adore you to bits and wanted to share the love with you 


Here is my card for you xxx

I know you love 'Alice in Wonderland' so I had to create a crazy Mad Hatter style Alice card
just for you

You are an amazing lady and I am so honoured to count you as a Friend - I know we havent met in person yet but we will hunnie ASAP - massive hugs and loads of love and kisses xoxoxoxox



Have an amazing day love from us all 

 Kay







2 comments:

  1. Wow Kerrie! This looks awesome, can't wait for it to drop through the letter box so it can stand alongside all my other amazing cards! Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are so very welcome Trudie xxx big hugs x x x

      Delete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...