Followers

Friday 3 April 2015

I'm Glad I Did It - TinMan - Bee Crafty

Hiya and welcome to my Friday DT post for Bee Crafty
I have made a TinMan from the Wizard of Oz Collection card using Distress Inks and a mask

To create the background I tapped some ink from Stormy Sky distress inkpad onto a craft sheet then using water and a paint brush I used the ink as a watercolour across a piece of watercolour card.
Using an inking tool and Weathered Wood distress inkpad Ive inked the edges and in from the corners, more on the top left. Using a mask I sprayed water through it, this dilutes the ink just where the water hits through the mask. I added some salt which then moves the watery ink and creates a bit more texture look. I heated the card using a heat tool and then brushed the salt away. I cleaned the mask and then inked through it randomly using Weathered wood.


I stamped the TinMan using a grey inkpad, then coloured him using Weathered Wood distress ink and a waterbrush. Once dry I went over the shaded areas again with Weathered Wood to darken the colour.


Ive added embossed details in the Corners using clear embossing ink with white embossing ink and some more lush Bee Crafty stamps.... Yuletide - Holly Swirl, Beautanicals - Branches and Cow Parsley

I stamped WORDage - Glad I Did It using a grey inkpad in the area that the TinMan is looking so it looks like he is thinking the phrase
I hope you like my project today and that you will visit again soon to see some more gorgeous makes by the Bee Crafty Design Team
Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...