Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

Adorimal Dragon - for Paperbabe Challenge

Hiya and welcome to my Blog

Today we have a new Challenge for you over at Paperbabe Stamps Blog and the theme for this fortnight is 'Brights' which is perfect for the Spring-into-Summer season 

I could not resist creating a little Dragon from the DesignA Adorimals stamp set and Kawaii Face stamp set - there wasn't a Dragon in the set as such but using the available Stamps and some Imagination this little cutie was made


I stamped him using Memento ink and using the masking technique with post its to help his ears and tail look like they are behind the head/body. I used Distress Inks and Papermate Flair pens to colour

I teamed him up with some Bright papers from my stash which I also had some fabric flowers to match. I used some Chocolate coloured mirror board for matting to tie it all together.


I am a little bit addicted to Project Life cards at the moment and I had this bright yellow arrow card which I have stamped onto to create a little hidden message inside a card pocket from 'We R Memory Keepers' - the Paperbabe stamps I have used for the card are... 'Pockets Full Of' from the Completely Conkers set, 'diagonal stripe border' from the Fabulous Everything set and 'Love' from the Joy, Peace, Love set.

I also used a few of the words from Fabulous Everything to create the Birthday sentiment which I tucked in under the topper.

I hope you like my project today please do visit the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and enter the brilliant challenge where you can win up to £20 to spend at the Paperbabe Etsy Shop

Krafty Hugs xx
Paperbabe DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...