Followers

Thursday 21 May 2015

Introducing the Brand New Stamps from Paperbabe

Hiya and welcome to my blog

Today I am really excited to share with you some of my makes using the Brand New stamps that are available on Paperbabe's Etsy Store to buy from Saturday 23rd May eeeeks! 

The first is a really cute set to create little Kawaii Faces - I really love all these cute Images that are so popular right now not only in the world of craft but in the world of planner's too 


The second is a set of gorgeous Digi Adorimals - they are all so so cute 


Here are a few samples I have made using the two sets together 





I hope you like the sample cards I made 

Now head on over to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see more details about these gorgeous cuties and there you will find links to the other Design Team Members Blogs where you can see what they have created to show you too

Thank You for visiting - hope to see you again soon

Krafty Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Great makes! Those stamps look fantastic. Almost makes me wish I was an organised person! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Kerrie. I hope you are keeping well hun.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stamps are mega kawaii. Love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards with fab stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so very cute, love all the doilies! x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...