Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

'Rose Garden Abi' - Happy Birthday/With Love - Bee Crafty

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty 
Over the weekend I was busy reorganising some of my clear stamp collection into empty CD Cases, this has been very time consuming so I took a break and made my DT Project for this week, I chose to use a (new to my 'Bee Crafty Stash') stamp from the 'Abi Grace & Katie Mai' collection. They are so so Adorable and I'm sure you will love them just as much as I do.
I stamped 'Abi' using light grey ink and coloured her using Alcohol Markers
I have coloured to match the backing papers I chose to use - light pastels - I also coloured matched some distress inks to add stamped and inked edges surrounding her to form a frame as a topper for my project - the stamps are I used are 'Holly Swirl' & 'Cow Parsley' - I love to use the Holly Swirl's edge for crafting all year round as it looks so cute as a foliage detail around card edges etc.
I die cut some flowers and foliage using dies and the offcuts from the Papers I used - The Sentiment's are from th Wordage 'Happy Birthday/With Love' set - I layered these up in opposite corners of the topper which I had attached to the card front using foam tape after tucking a doily in behind it

For the matt's and layer's I have used silver mirror board, for the picture above I took the photo at an angel to show the mirror board without my reflection (which is in the other picture - ooops)

Thankyou so much for visiting today, do come back soon to see the Beautiful Makes by the Wonderful Design Team here at the Bee Crafty Blog - Have you joined the Bee Crafty Facebook Group yet??? head on over now and check it out

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...