Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

Christmas Elves in July - Bee Crafty Yuletide Stamps

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Awwww my Elves Stamps arrived so I am getting a headstart of my Christmas Makes, I'm a little late starting this year oooops 

The Elves are the newest adition to the Yuletide Collection - there is currently a Sale on all Bee Crafty Stamps so go grab them quick before the Sale ends xx

I have coloured 'Ernie' today using my Alcohol Markers - I stamped Ernie using light grey ink so the lines are nice and faint


I love these cute elves so so much - such cheeky little faces and so lovely to colour


I kept the card quite simple with just a few diecuts and pretty background paper - The Sentiment is a Yuletide Stamp 'Circle Message Holly

Thank You for visiting my Blog today - please visit again soon for more Makes from me for the Design Team

Krafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...