Followers

Friday 10 July 2015

Pink Haired Pixie - Paperbabe

Hiya and welcome to my Blog - we have a New Challenge over at the Paperbabe Stamps Blog

The theme is Hair - it can be wild style hair, funky coloured hair, big hair - as long at the Hair is the feature of the project then anything goes....

Here is my Design Team Project for the Challenge


I created a Portrait using the gorgeous Mixed Media Templates 'Profile face & Torso' and 'Wavy Hair' (I've drawn the templates in reverse to be different) - I used the 'Profile Face' clear stamp set to but I drew the pixie ear in reverse using the stamp as a guide - I created a Pixie with big wavy hair which I coloured using Copic Markers - I chose varying shades of Red/Pink to create her Shiney Pink Hair - this is the first time I've coloured such a large picture using Copic Markers, it took best part of a whole day to colour but I enjoyed every moment of bringing her to life - I coloured the background using tones of grey marker the bubbles I created using a blender pen to remove the colour and a grey to add shadows


I masked off her body so i could stamp a tattoo on her arm - I used the 'Peony' from 'Oriental Zen' clear stamp set - and the wording is a sneaky peek of something new arriving at Paperbabe Stamps Etsy Store soon 

Thank You for visiting my Blog today and I hope to see your entries over at the Challenge - brilliant prize for the Winner xxx

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...