Followers

Thursday 16 July 2015

Watercolour and You Quotes - Paperbabe

Hiya and welcome to my Blog

Today over at Paperbabe Stamps Blog we are introducing you to the New You Quote Stamps in red rubber that will be available to buy over at the Paperbabe Etsy Store on Saturday 

I have used 2 of the 'You' set of Quotes in my watercoloured piece I teamed them up with the 'Because' from the 'Just Because' clear stamp set

I have used a mix of traditional watercolours and twinkling h2o's - the doll face picture was drawn using the 'Doll Face' Clear Stamp Set and the 'Portait Head & Torso' and the 'Short & Fringe' Mixed Media Templates 





The background I created using 3 shade of green/aqua h2o's and some table salt sprinkled on and left to dry

I added shading to her hair using a dark brown copic marker

I do hope you like my Project and will head on over to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see the gorgeous creation by our Kim and follow the links to the Design Team blogs to see the beautiful creations from all the girls xx

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...