Followers

Monday 19 October 2015

Bee crafty- Hope - Shaker Card

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty
Eeeeks today is a very exciting day for Bee Crafty with our Bev on Hochanda TV 
Bev truely is a Natural at this Demonstrating Lark but bless her she was so Nervous about being Live
Join her at 10am, 1pm and 5pm over on Hochanda sky 663
I am so so Excited that some Samples by me are on the show along with Gorgeous Makes by Bev and the Amazing Design Team 
Here is one of my Samples from the Show - my 'Hope' Shaker Card
I used the Circle Template emboss the circle into the centre of a sqaure piece of card, but then cut it out to create an aperture. I cut a piece of acetate to fit behind the circle at attached using extra strong double sided tape, to create the window. Then I cut some foam tape into small pieces to stick around the circle on the reverse side leaving no gaps, more foam tape around the outside edge of the reverse of the square piece of card. 
I trimmed a piece of bronze pearlescent cardstock to a few mm smaller than the 6x6 scalloped edge card blank that i had chose to use. I had decided on pale hues for this card to show that the stamps can be used for softer makes as well as the artsy makes.
For the main image I used a piece of pearlescent white cardstock and inked from the edge to the centre using 'Antique Linen', 'Tattered Rose' and 'Victorian Velvet' Distress Inks and a small blending tool. Then using 'Pumice Stone' I stamped the 'Dandies' backdrop border along the bottom, and 'Hope' and her Balloon towards the centre so they would fit inside the aperture. I used a water brush to blend out around her feet so she appears to be standing on a little hill.
I fixed the bronze pearlescent square into the centre of the card blank, followed by the stamped image, then tipped in some white seed beads, Glitter and little punched flowers onto the centre of the image being careful not to spill out too far. I then fixed the Aperture Window over the centre to complete the shaker 
I really like how this card turned out
Thank You so much for visiting my Post today - Please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon to see more Gorgeous Makes by the Talented Design Team 
Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...