Followers

Friday 16 October 2015

Paperbabe Stamps - Arctic Jumper

Hiya and Welcome to my Blog

Today over at Paperbabe Stamps Etsy Store the New Christmas Stamps are now available and I know you will love them as much as I do they are so so lush

I was unable to share with you my make for 'Arctic Jumper' on Thursday as Planned so I am sharing him today instead - This stamp set is so so cute and will be perfect for making many cards for this years Festive Season as he would be great at a complete cardfront so cards could be made very quickly



I have used one of my favourite cardstocks for this make 'Watercolour Card' I love the texture but also that I can use water and distress inks on it with no fear of puckering

I stamped the Holly Leaves and Berries from the set onto a piece of the watercolour card randomly around the edges and towards the centre but no all the way so to prevent wasting Ink as I knew I was to cover the centre later with the topper - I used 'Pine Needles', 'Bundled Sage' & 'Fired Brick' Distress Inks.

To create the topper I stamped the main 'Arctic Jumper' stamp onto another piece of watercolour card and painted him using Distress Inks and a Waterbrush. I stamped Holly Leaves and Berries in the corners. I stamped the 'Winter Hugs' stamp from the set into the Scroll.

I used Gold Pearlescent Cardstock for all the Matts and Layers

I know I will be making lots of cards using this stamp set this Christmas

Thank You so much for Visiting my Blog today and I do hope you will stop by the Paperbabe Stamps Etsy Store today to see the New Stamps and all the other Gorgeous Products that available

Krafty Hugs xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...