Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Paperbabe Stamps - New Release Introduction - Sparkle Bright

Hiya and welcome to my Blog

Today I am sharing with you my Projects for the Christmas New Release Tomorrow over at Paperbabe Stamps - once you have finished checking out my cards please do head on over to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see our Kim's Gorgeous makes and links to the DT Blogs for their Gorgeous makes too

These gorgeous Sparkle Bright - words stamps are so lovely to use is so many different ways I have made 2 cards to show just a couple of the ways you could use them for your Christmas Makes



This first card I first chose a simple backing paper from one of Christmas Paper Packs and teamed it with some lush brown mirror board. Then I chose inks that were similar colours from my  Inkpad collection 'Stormy Sky' and 'Worn Lipstick' distress inkpads and 'London Fog' memento inkpad, I used these to randomly stamp 2 of the Snowflakes and 1 of the Stars from the Stamp Set around the edge of a piece of plain white cardstock. I then stamped the script like 'Merry' from the set into the centre of the card and the 'May Your Days Be' and '& Bright' in sage green whispers inkpad off to the side above and below the 'Merry' - I finished with some red gems.





For this second card I chose to stamp on pearlescent cardstock so I had to chose some of my Permanent Inks to prevent colour rub off or smudging - I used Whispers Archival Inkpads in 'Starry Starry Night' and 'Azure Seas' which I used to stamp the words 'Merry' and 'Christmas' in a repeat pattern accross the cardstock. Once dry I nked over the edges using 'Whisper Blue' Whispers Archival inkpad and then mounted this background onto Swirly Mettalic cardstock to make the card front. I stamped the 'Merry' and 'Christmas' in the script like style onto a plain piece of cardstock trimmed to size using 'Blue' chalky ink. I inked the edges of this piece using 'Faded Jeans' distress ink, matted using an offcut of the swirly mettalic cardstock and attached to the card front using foam tape. I love using blue for christmas cards. I finished the card with some clear star gems

I realy like both of these cards and they were quick and simple to make which is perfect when you need to get a lot of cards made for the festive period

Thank You so much for visiting my Blog today and I do hope you will check out the Paperbabe Stamps Etsy Store tomorrow when the new stamps will be ready to purchase 

Krafty Hugs xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...