Followers

Monday 14 March 2016

Bee Crafty - BEAUtanicals - Family Masterpiece


Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

I wanted to share with you one of my makes showing how to use up off-cuts of pretty papers. If like me and you horde pretty paper off-cuts because you don't like to waste them - teaming them up with Beautiful Stamps from Bee Crafty is the perfect way to use them up and make Pretty Cards


I've had this pretty piece of paper for about a year and its such a shame for it not to have been used. It was an odd sized piece of paper so I made a cardblank to fit it using a piece of white pearlescent cardstock 

I then chose a chalky ink to match one of the colours in the paper for this one I picked a cloudy blue, I inked the edges of the pretty paper using the cloudy blue ink and then stamped the large 'Dandelion' stamp from the 'BEAUtanicals - Dandelion' set onto an off cut of white pearlescent cardstock

I matt & layered using a chalky grey pearlescent cardstock which tied all the colours together - I love this sentiment from the 'BEAUtanicals - Ground Elder' stamp set - to finish the card nicely I used some pale blue flat back pearls

Thank You so much for visiting my Post today - Please do Visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon for more Gorgeous Makes from the Amazing Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...