Followers

Monday 25 April 2016

DT Kerrie - Love Isn't Complicated

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday post for Bee Crafty

I haven't been able to get much crafting done over the last week as we have had a virus at home, with me, Hubby and 4 kiddies its been awful as one after the other was ill (why not all at once??)

So today I am sharing with you one of my Samples from a previous Hochanda Show where Beverley showed us all her new Banksy Inspired Series of stamps that pair up beautifully with the previous Banksy series - I love the Boy and Girl in the set I chose to use - the Boy is trying to be all romantic and the Girl is really to fight - so so funny and cool


I used the Boy & Girl and a Sentiment from the 'Love Hurts' set.

I teamed them up with some distress inks and some backing paper off-cuts from my stash to make a quick but effective card.

I added some details using a border punch and some flat back pearls that I coloured to match the card using an alcohol marker

Thank You so much for Visiting my Post today - Please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon for more Gorgeous & Inspiring Makes from the Wonderfully Brilliant Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...