Followers

Friday 29 April 2016

It's a Birthday Challenge - Paperbabe Stamps

Hi, Howdy and Hello to all my lovely readers - big love to you all 

Its a Themed Challenge this week for all of us at Paperbabe Stamps Blog the theme is Birthdays so any new make you have with a Birthday Theme can be added - you dont have to use a Paperbabe Stamp to win but remember that if you do the Prize is Bigger!!!!

Anyway over to my Make for the Challenge

Sticking to the 'Try Something Different' theme I have personally been challenging myself with...I have used only coloured pencils and paper-piecing to colour the Gorgeous 'MayLeeDee' stamp (not a single copic marker) I am actually really please with how she turned out 


I stamped 'MayLeeDee' using pale grey ink so that the lines almost disappear when coloured. I then die cut her using a circle die from my stash and my electric embossing machine (love it no more winding handles) - I then die cut a fancy circle using a pretty die from my stash and some lavender mirror card.


I created the card backdrop using the same paper as 'MayLeeDee's dress and more of the Lavendar mirror board. I made another layer using white card and lavendar mirror board but it felt quite plain so I pulled out my Paperbabe Stamps drawer in my craft desk and found the flowers from the 'Folk Fabrique' set which I then stamped around the edges using 2 shade of purple chalky inkpads. 

I attached all the layers togther onto a 7x7 cardblank using foam tape. I created the sentiment using the decorated Happy and Large happy words from the 'Happy Thoughts' set - I first stamped the decorated word using light grey ink and then over stamped with the large happy word using a purpl chalk ink. 

I finished the card using some lavender flat back gems 

Thank You so much for visiting today - I hope to see your entries over on the Paperbabe Challenge

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...