Followers

Monday 16 May 2016

Design Team Post - 'Love Isn't Complicated' - Bee Crafty

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty
Such Lovely Weather we have been having in my home town Harlow, Essex - But its really effecting my Hayfever so I have been hiding away indoors x
Today I am sharing a quick & simple make using just one sentiment, 2 stencils and lots of ink

Bee Crafty Products used in this make...
Products used that are available from Bee Crafty...
I used low tack tape to attach the Circle Template to a piece of linen card stock I had trimmed down to fit the front of a 6x6 card blank. I think inked the background, lightest to darkest fromt he circle out to the edge using 'Picked Raspberry', 'Dusty Concord' and 'Black Soot' Distress Inks to create a dark purplely gothic looking background. I then Inked through the Dots Template using 'Black Soot' Distress Ink but only in the corners. I then stamped the Sentiment using Black Archival Ink
I fixed this inky panel to a matt of black cardstock and then atached to the card blank with the card turned to create a tent fold card instead of a traditional side opening card
Thank You so much for Visiting my Post Today - Please visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon to see more Gorgeous makes from our Talented Design Team
Krafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...