Followers

Friday 10 June 2016

Darker 'Mayleedee' - for Paperbabe Stamps

 Hiya and Welcome to my Blog

Today is the start of a New Challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps and the Theme is a favourite 'Anything Goes' which means you can create anything you like to enter

Visit the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see more Details about the Challenge and see the Fabulous Design Team's examples for the Challenge they are all stunning

The Challenge Prize is Amazing but even better if you use a Paperbabe Stamp on your project

For my make I stepped out of my usual Pretty & Feminine Style and created something a little Darker using the Gorgeous 'Mayleedee' red rubber stamp


First I stamped 'Mayleedee' red rubber stamp onto a piece of smooth cardstock and then onto masking paper and cut out to form a mask which I then stuck over 'Mayleedee' to keep her ink free for colouring later.

The background was created using distress inks and stencils. The edging was made using the Speckle stamp from the 'Spritz & Speckle' set plus the Flower Outline & Flower Solid stamps from the 'Oriental Zen' set. 'Seedless Preserves' Distress Ink was used through the 5mm Dot stencil from the 'Polka Dot' stencil set.

I chose the 'Light From Within' Art Quote red rubber stamp as the sentiment. Once pulling the mask off from 'Mayleedee' I coloured her using Copic Markers.

I took a 6x6 cardblank in linen cardstock which i inked over the edges using the same stamps and inks as the background of the project 

To finish my make I backed my project onto black cardstock and then mounted it onto the 6x6 cardblank from before

The Challenge ends on June 24th 2016 so do get those entries in soon we would love to see them

Thank You so much for visiting my Blog today - Please do visit again soon for more Project from me

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...