Followers

Monday 6 June 2016

Every Hour Is A Dream - 'BEAUtanicals' - Bee Crafty

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Wowser such a Busy Half Term that was with our 4 Buzzy Bee's - Hubby booked the week off so that he could spend time with us all but also to get the garden ready for Summer - he also managed to put a new ceiling up in the Bathroom. along with trips out with the Kiddies and Movie Nights he did so well to get it all done.

Why though after a Holiday do I find it so hard to get my Work Head back on?? I very nearly forgot to post this Make for you....Doh! 


So this weeks make to share is a Quick and Simple card using up more of my Offcuts from my Crafty Stash (im such a hoarder) 

I chose to use lots of Dotty-yumminess this time with my spotty papers and a Dotty template which I inked through using Distress Inks in nice brown tones to match the papers.

I even used a Dotty Lace punch on the Mirror Board I used as Matt & Layers.

I used the gorgeous 'Ground Elder' stamp from the 'Ground Elder - BEAUtanicals' stamp set. I stamped around the edges using the edge of  the 'Dandie's Border' stamp from the 'Backdrop Borders' collection for a bit of texture

The Sentiment 'Every Hour is a Dream' is from the 'Dandelion - BEATtanicals' stamp set

Check out the Bee Crafty BLOG for more Gorgeous Makes from the Amazingly Talented Design Team x x x

Thank You so much for visiting the my Blog today - please do visit again soon for more makes from Me 

Krafty Hugs xx
I would love for you to visit and follow my BLOG too if you get a chance xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...