Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

be the Best Version of You - for Paperbabe


Hiya and Welcome to my Blog

I was unwell last week so I didnt get to post for the Paperbabe Stamps Challenge so today I am sharing a Midway Challenge Reminder Post instead - The Challenge ends on...July 7th so please do get those entries in soon

The Challenge for Paperbabe Stamps this Fortnight is a Picture Challenge. Where looking at the picture below you would create a project inspired by elements in the picture or based on the colours etc.
I love these picture challenges they are so inspiring!
please visit the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see all the details of the challenge and how to enter. You dont have to use a Paperbabe Image/Stamp to enter the challenge but the prize is better if you do


I picked out the colours for my Example Project and I coloured my chosen Paperbabe Digital stamp 'Beach Babe Pin-Up' using my Copic Markers - and wowser does it feel amazing to be using those again for the first time in ages 


These are the colours in Copic Sketch Markers I chose in similarity to the challenge picture


I really enjoyed colouring this Beautiful image 'Beach Babe Pin-Up (Halter)' in Faint Line. (This Image is from pack of a Digital Pack of various swimming costumes in both faint line and solid line) I love using faint line Digi Images as it gives the no-line effect. I absolutely adore her hair so much detail makes for fun colouring our Amazing Kim at Paperbabe is so talented in drawing all her Digi Images and Rubber Stamps


I have coloured her matching up to the colours in the Challenge Picture but also to the backing paper I had picked out to use as the backdrop for my card - The Sentiment I used is an 'You Quote' red rubber stamp 'Be the Best Version of You' also from Paperbabe Stamps


I attached her to the card at a jaunty angle, added lots of pretty embellishments, die-cuts and paper flowers. I love how the card came together and I feel like it's a 'ME!'-card its been a while since I have been so happy with any thing I have made

Thank You so muchf for visiting my Blog today - come back soo for more projects from me that I hope will inspire you to get your craft on

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...