Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Introducing - 'Bottle of' Stamp Set - from Paperbabe

Hiya and Welcome to my Blog

We have an Amazing New Stamp Set from Paperbabe Stamps Esty Shop to show you today 'Bottle of' and also some gorgeous Mixed Media stencils to match

I have had a lot of fun playing with this lovely set this week
 
below are a few ideas for how to put the bottles together 
 
I have been thinking up all kinds of magical and dragon potion ideas, I should have written them down lol
 
Here is my Project for today using the gorgeous stamps - I was humming 'Love Potion Number 9' the song from the film which is what inspired my make which I am going to frame for my Kraft Korner
 I used a Grey Board Plaque that I painted using white gesso, I then placed a piece of music score on top and painted white gesso over that to create a nice background for my watercolours. I stamped the bottle and stoppers repeating 9 times using masking paper to make them look like they are behind each other, I then watercoloured them like they are filled with magically potions. I stamped the swirling smokecoming out of one of the bottles which I handpainted over using watercolours. I stamped the label and the Love word onto the bottle fronts using the mask again. 
I handpainted the words 'Love Potion Number 9' and the numbers on the bottles. 
I then stamped one of the speckle stamps from the Spritz&Speckle stamp sets around the smoke, I also stamped bubbles using the dot outline stamp from the 'Birthday Wishes' stamp set.
I inked though the New 'Crackle' mixed media stencil using black soot distress ink.
I inked the edges using more of the black soot and painted shadows under the bottles to finish.

Please do check out the post over on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and join the facebook group to keep up to date with all things Paperbabe xx
 
I will be back tomorrow with another project using the stamps with the new MDF Substrates that match perfectly
 
My Teamies Blogs are below for you to visit too..
 
Kim
Chris
Terri

Thank You so much for visiting today
Krafty Hugs xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...