Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Fashionette's Vera On Fabric - for Bee Crafty

Hiya and Welcome to the My Design Team Post for Bee Crafty

Today I am sharing with you one of my recent makes for the Bee Crafty Show's on HOCHANDA

Bee Crafty Products used...

Fashionette's 'Vera' - polymer stamp
Wordage 'Beautiful Things' - polymer stamp
Fabulous Flowers Floral - polymer stamp

This make is something a little different to show that the Bee Crafty Polymer Stamps are not only for paper crafting


I used my sewing machine to create a fully lined Tote Bag, I used some pretty floral fabric and and white fabric. 

I stitched a piece of pink dotty fabric onto the centre of the bag.

I stamped 'Vera' onto printable canvas fabric (which I had pre-trimmed to fit) using black Archical Ink. I used fabric paints to colour 'Vera', mixing and repainting to create layers and highlights. Once dry I ironed over the painted image using a travel iron and a piece of scrap fabric to fix the paint.

I stamped the 'Beautiful Things' sentiment stamp at one corner using archival ink and painted 'Julie-Ann' by hand with a fine paint brush and black paint. I stitched this panel to the front of the bag into the centre of the dotted fabric... I used a loose running stitch on my sewing machine but free stitching and over lapping for texture.

Next I picked out some fabric flowers in colours to match nicely with the painted image and also with the floral fabric. I stitched them onto the bag front at the corners of the image using free motion stitching just in the centre's, I layered a few up, I added some flowers that I had stamped onto fabric scraps using archival ink which I had fussy cut out.

To finish I added some flat back gems into the flower centres and opposite corners of the the painted panel using Ranger Glossy Accents glue

Thank You so much for visiting my Post today, Please come back again soon to see more of my Makes

Krafty Hugs xx
Please visit Bee Crafty's Blog HERE to see more of the Design Team's work x

2 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...