Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Steampunk Violinist for Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Today I am sharing with you one of my Project's using the New Steampunk Collection that Our Bev & Sam are bringing to Hochanda on Wednesday... don't forget to tune in and watch our girlies and their amazing demonstrations

Bee Crafty products used...

Steampunk - Violinist - polymer stamp
Wordage - Dream - polymer stamp
Wordage - Always Believe - polymer stamp
Inkables Template - 6" Circle - easy frame


I trimmed a piece of white pearlescent cardstock to 5.5" which I then rounded 2 corners using a corner punch. I used low rack masking rape to hold down the circle template then inked through it using Victorian Velvet & Frayed Burlap distress inks. I then carefully removed the template and used my heat tool to dry the distress inks.

I then stamped the Violinist using black archival ink and tipped clear embossing powder over her and tapped off the excess I then heated the embossing powder using my heat tool which created a raised glossy effect overy the stamped image. I Then used Victorain Velvethe,  Tattered Rose and Frayed Burlap distress markers to watercolour the image by first scribbling them into my inking mat, spritz in with a water spray and lifting the colour with a paint brush and pained over parts of the stamped image.

I stamped the Dream and Always Believe Wordage stamps onto the card front at the tip and the bottom using black archival ink.

I used Brown Mirror Board for a Mattime behind the card front and fixed to the front of a scalloped 6x6" cardblank

Thank You for visiting today... do come back again soon to see what the clever Design Team have been creating with more of the Steampunk Collection

Kraft Hugs xx
KERRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...